CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected International Banking institution, we are seeking to recruit a fluent Greek and English speaking Client Support Specialist to join their expanding team in Limassol. If you hold a Customer Service background and are seeking an opportunity to join a professional team with full training provided, please email your CV to CareerFinders today!
- Performing a full range of client service oriented telephone and e-mail support activities (including card support call-centre, Internet Banking Help desk).
- Performing customer identification Process.
- Professionally greeting customers.
- Handling client questions/queries and providing information on banking products and services as per defined standards.
- Providing information on the current status of banking products and services bought by the clients.
- Processing client requests for banking products and services.
- Performing various operational duties as deemed necessary.
- Conducting a variety of routine daily tasks; these include but are not limited to: reviewing reports, preparing correspondence; participating in special department projects.
- Expanding/deepening existing client relationships, improving client satisfaction, strengthening client commitment, ensuring client retention.
- Fluent in English and Greek both oral and written is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of all Microsoft software (word, excel, Microsoft outlook, etc).
- Administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results in a dynamic environment.
- Energetic with a positive attitude.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Strong learning agility.
- Eagerness to develop.