CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our Client is an Information Technology and Services Company and they are looking to recruit a Junior Data Engineer who will work within its in-house Artificial Intelligence Team to undertake this challenging role and push the limits of Artificial Intelligence through innovative products and solutions that solve business problems in real life. The successful candidate will be familiar with one or more of the following: Python, Scala, or C++.
- Develop and maintain microservices using Scala, Akka, Kafka technological stack
- Develop and maintain RESTful APIs with Play Framework
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and DevOps team
- Contribute to project planning including Research and Development
- Participate in code review and team meetings
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: Python, Scala, or C++
- Knowledge of relational and of non-relational databases
- Familiarity with Machine Learning (e.g. knowing the difference between classification and regression)
- Good interpersonal skills, accountability, written and verbal communication skills, time management
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking
- Team worker and lifelong learner