CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our Client is an Information Technology and Services Company with offices in Limassol.
They are looking to recruit a Junior Data Scientist who will work within its in-house Artificial Intelligence Team to undertake this challenging role and push the limits of Artificial Intelligence through innovative products and solutions that solve business problems in real life. The successful candidate should have a familiarity with Python, Machine Learning and its libraries.
- Apply and refine Machine Learning algorithms
- Rapidly prototype and evaluate Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Collaborate with Data Engineers
- Contribute to project planning including Research and Development
- Participate in code review and team meetings
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Familiarity with Python
- Knowledge of relational and of non-relational databases
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and its libraries (e.g. scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Familiarity with research methods (e.g. Literature review, computational experiments)
- Good interpersonal skills, accountability, written and verbal communication skills, time management
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking
- Team worker and lifelong learner
- A strong desire to challenge the status quo