CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our Client is an Information Technology and Services Company and are looking to recruit a Senior Data Engineer who will work within its in-house Artificial Intelligence Team to undertake this challenging role and push the limits of Artificial Intelligence through innovative products and solutions that solve business problems in real life.
The successful candidate should have a knowledge of experience in Python, Scala, or C++.
- Develop and maintain microservices using Scala, Akka, Kafka technological stack
- Develop and maintain RESTful APIs with Play Framework
- Apply High Performance Computing skills to a wide range of AI projects
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and DevOps team
- Contribute to project planning including Research and Development
- Participate in code review and team meetings
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Coach and mentor fellow Data Engineers
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Strong knowledge of and experience in one or more of the following: Python, Scala, or C++
- Good knowledge of and experience in relational and of non-relational databases
- Experience in developing, optimizing, compiling, implementing, and testing multithreaded, multiprocessor performance-oriented software with Message Passing Interface, OpenMP, CUDA, OpenCL or other parallel processing framework
- Familiarity with the use of Linux/Unix (*nix) Operating Systems, especially in Distributed Computing environments
- Familiarity with Machine Learning (e.g. knowing the difference between classification and regression)
- Good interpersonal skills, accountability, written and verbal communication skills, time management
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking
- Team worker and lifelong learner