CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a Financial Technology Company that creates cool tech that’s supercharging businesses. Their working environment provides everything you need to perform at the highest level, and they are looking for a PHP Developer to join their growing team in Limassol. The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2+ years of professional experience in PHP development.
- Write clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure full optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of professional experience in PHP development
- Experience with SQL and other popular RDBMSes (Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
- High proficiency in object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Good knowledge of version control tools (e.g., GIT)
- Team worker, lifelong learner
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop bold new ideas
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Redis, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience in other languages, such as Python and Bash Script will be considered an advantage
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development
- Familiar with Jira project management software
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills