CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our Client is looking for an individual experienced in preparing technical documentation for products in the IT industry.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated individual who love supporting a passionate and collaborative team, innovate with passion, deal with problems by coming up with creative solutions, and continually improve company processes and culture.
- Research features for our products based on specifications and requirements
- Organise content and layout for user & administration manuals for our products with an emphasis on accuracy, clarity, quality and a positive user experience
- Help establish a technical documentation life cycle
- Design and maintain documentation templates based on existing company stationary
- Proficient with standard authoring and web publishing tools
- Image design and editing skills
- Familiar with document versioning
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with Product and Engineering teams
- Previous experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Competitive base salary
- 13th salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- In house lunch, snacks and unlimited coffee