CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our Client is an Investment Firm and they are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-end Developer to join their team. As a Front-end Developer, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application, which makes their role crucial for the success of our business.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Production and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Reporting to the IT Manager and collaborate with other team members
- Experience in mobile first design
- Attention to detail and usability
- Ability for effective design decisions
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Portfolio of past work showcasing listed skills
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Degree in Computer Science
Consider as advantage to have
- Previous experience in fintech industry
- Experience in Node.js and react.js
- Experience in PHP 7, and PHP frameworks
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS and/or Sass