CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a leading Fintech provider focusing on providing cutting-edge liquidity aggregation, order routing and execution, ultra-low-latency connectivity, institutional grade hosting solutions and MT4/MT5 Bridging and White Label solutions. They are looking for a Network & Security Engineer, with a passion for Technology to join their dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus. The position requires an energetic and mature individual who can function independently within the company strategy and be a cohesive and complementary team member.
- Installing, maintaining, programming, testing, and auditing networking and security solutions.
- Participating in the identification, development, and implementation of industry standards and security best practices.
- Knowledge and experience with Layer 1-7 troubleshooting and SNMP.
- Monitor the operational support systems to proactively identify service impacting events relating to IT, network, and facility conditions.
- Assisting in the deployment and configuration of the datacentre infrastructure.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Identifying, resolving and escalating urgent issues.
- Responsible for keeping technical data up to date (architecture, integration diagrams, and documentation).
- BSc in Computer Science, M.Sc. – in Computer Science or related field represents a plus.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must.
- Experience in designing, implementing, administering and troubleshooting network or security frameworks in a 24×7 production environment.
- Design, configuration and troubleshooting experience in the following technologies: routing protocols/services (i.e. OSPF, BGP FHRPs, VPNs), L2 technologies (i.e. port channels, VLANs, MLAG, port security etc.).
- Experience with any of the following: Cisco IOS, ASA software, Junos, Arista EOS or any equivalent.
- Windows Server and Linux Operating System knowledge and experience is plus.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware/KVM is a plus.
- Experience in monitoring tools (e.g. Solarwinds, PRTG, Nagios, Zabbix etc.).
- Private cloud (VMware ESXi) and cloud-based service experience like Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Must have integrity and strong communication skills.
- Efficiency and ability to take responsibility and get things done.
- 23 days of annual leave
- Attractive remuneration Package based on performance
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Benefits card offering discounts from various vendors
- Strong career development opportunities with growth within the Fintech industry