CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a leading Fintech provider focusing on providing cutting-edge liquidity aggregation, order routing and execution, ultra-low-latency connectivity, institutional grade hosting solutions and MT4/MT5 Bridging and White Label solutions.
They are looking for several software developers and are inviting applications from both university graduates—or software developers at the beginning of their careers—looking to further advance their skillset by developing cutting edge, web-based user interface tools and software for financial markets with the company.
- Developing trading systems, reporting, monitoring, internal modules, and risk management portals
- Delivering reusable, maintainable, well-documented software while adhering to company code style policy
- Working within time constraints to meet project deadlines
- Up to 2 years commercial experience working with C#/.NET and/or Java
- Understanding of OOP and data structures
- Experience using SQL or NoSQL databases
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Any exposure to front-end MVVM frameworks such as Vue, React, Angular, Knockout or similar
- Experience with real-time web applications with high volume updates a bonus
- Forex or other financial markets knowledge is advantageous