CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
One of our leading and largest IT clients in the market with unparalleled growth in innovation and internet technologies, is now seeking to hire an experienced and highly competent Mobile Developer to join an already existing and growing team in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be responsible to design and develop solutions in Mobile technologies and will be primarily responsible for Mobile Applications and APIs development. This is a unique opportunity for creative, collaborative, innovative and experienced individuals who are seeking to be part of an equally dynamic and progressive IT company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the Solution as per Solution Detailed Requirements Analysis Document and Solution Design Document
- Unit Tests Developed Components to ensure a problem-free and top-quality system
- Install Development, Pre-production, and Production Environments as needed
- Learn, adjust and excel in the technology/tools selected for the implementation of the project
- "Raises a flag" on all not normal events, such as over-effort, inconsistencies, improvements, problems during Project Delivery
- Ensure utilisation and improvement of standards and tools with other colleagues in the same profession
- 3-5 years’ working experience in IT solutions development
- Working experience in Mobile Development, internet technologies, and Object-oriented development
- Work experience in HTML5 and CSS3
- Skills in hybrid application development, REACT, REACT Native, Typescript and proficiency in using XCode and Android Studio will be considered an advantage
- Technical Certification will be considered an advantage
- Language proficiency in Greek and English
- University Degree in IT
- Commitment to deliver best-of-class quality and on-time projects
- Passion to continuously learn in a fast-paced and challenging technology area
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.