CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a leading distributor of well-known local and international brands in the Retail and Food service industry, is seeking to recruit a bright & passionate Brand Manager for their head offices in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible to execute and co-ordinate both the Company’s and the Principal’s strategy towards achieving profitable growth for the brands he/she is responsible for, through a creative brand plan and an excellent market execution and always within the approved budgets.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate, self-motivated and enthusiastic professional who seeks a position in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Develops and executes effectively the annual Marketing Plan of the brand/brands he/she is responsible for and manages efficiently the approved marketing budgets.
- Presents to the Sales Force and co-ordinates effectively the annual Marketing Plan for the brands he/she is handling.
- Maintains clear communication channels with the rest of the Commercial team as well as with both internal and external stakeholders.
- He/she is well aware of the current market trends and acts proactively for the benefit of his/her brands.
- Profoundly represents the brand in the various activities organized by the company.
- Develops merchandising standards for the various types of outlets and prepares proper marketing material and other relevant POS material.
- Develops, evaluates and executes both ATL and BTL marketing campaigns.
- Takes initiative, and presents ideas that will help his/her brands, to the Company’s management team.
- Ensures excellence in market execution.
- Observes and adapts his/her plans according to the market trends.
- Maintains excellent relationship with his/her Principals, customers and suppliers.
- Gathers and communicates information on client needs and constantly monitors competition activity.
- Constantly monitors and achieves brand’s sales targets through guidance and support to the sales team.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an FMCG Company.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Greek
- Computer literate with advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong organization skills, ability to prioritize different tasks quickly
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Understands basic financial terms.
- Masters decision taking, problem solving and leadership capabilities.
- Possesses strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to take initiatives and deliver results
· Attractive Salary
· 13th salary
· Bonus Scheme
· Medical Insurance
· Provident fund Scheme
· Mobile Allowance
· 20 days annual leave
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: email@example.com
Please mark the subject field: “Brand Manager”