CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A dynamic international investment firm are working with GRS to recruit a Quantitative Developer to join their team in Limassol. The ideal candidate will have a PhD or Master’s equivalent in Mathematics, Science, Engineering, or a numerate degree, from a top tier university. We are looking for individuals with the intellectual ability to grasp complex mathematical problems, the desire to excel through creative problem solving, and the ability to work well in a team as well as on individual projects. . You will be joining a team of outstanding scientists and industry specialists including graduates from the most prestigious international universities, who are responsible for the development of new models from the inception of ideas to production. If you have the necessary skills and experience then an attractive remuneration package will be offered for this Limassol based Quantitative Developer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the model building and validation practices to the new area of algorithmic and electronic trading models.
- Perform independent reviews of algorithmic trading models.
- Contribute to the testing framework for algorithmic trading models, ensuring that new and changed algos will not have a negative impact on the markets or our clients.
- Provide an expert assessment of and contribute to the monitoring of the performance of trading algorithms versus their intended aims.
- Create high-quality, real-world code.
- Challenge the existing design.
- Master’s Degree or PhD from a top tier university in Mathematics, Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Strong coding ability.
- Strong technologist with development experience in one or more of object-oriented languages such as Python, Java, Matlab, C#, C++ or other statistical programming language.
- Experience with databases including SQL.
- Ability to articulate clearly in group presentations via phone or face-to-face.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Ability to work with multiple groups across reporting lines.
- Experience using Bloomberg, and other data and pricing platforms.
- Communicative and able to explain (technical) topics clearly and intuitively.
- Co-operative and team-orientated, while being able to motivate and organize yourself.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.