CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
An independent audit firm based in Nicosia Is looking for an eager-to-learn Semi-Senior Auditor to join their team in Nicosia.
** NOTE: Candidates with strong bookkeeping knowledge but no Audit knowledge and are eager to learn can be considered.
- Partly qualified ACCA or university degree in Accounting, Finance or related subject.
- Two to three years experience in audit in a reputable audit firm.
- Knowledge of financial services companies audit will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Caseware will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments.
· Very good knowledge of English language both verbal and written
· Very good knowledge of Microsoft.
· Knowledge of the Russian language would be considered an advantage
- Audit of the financial statements of the international clients of the company using Caseware Software
- Book keeping and accounting of financial transactions
- Assisting in preparation of tax computations and tax returns
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: email@example.com
Please mark the subject field: “Auditor”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client.
T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335