CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
EuropeFX is now expanding its team and is seeking to recruit Italian - Speaking Senior Account Managers to join us in our Limassol offices.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective, new and existing clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Efficient handling of clients’ information
- Promoting the company’s products and services in an effective manner
- Monitoring and retaining trader's accounts
- Achieve target quota
- Native/Fluent Italian speaker
- Proficient English Speaker
- University/College degree - an advantage
- Computer literate
- Prior experience in a similar position – big plus
- Previous sales experiences in any field – an advantage
- Result oriented and dynamic
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
· Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
· Salary increment
· Rewards based on overall performance
· Working within a multicultural and highly motivating environment
· Future – growth oriented organization
· Friendly working environment
· Team-building activities
· Commitment to equal opportunities and long-term collaboration
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to email@example.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.