CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
EuropeFX is now expanding its team and is currently recruiting a German Speaking Quality Control Officer to join our growing team
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring agents’ communication with clients
- Ensuring communication is according to regulatory standards
- Identifying offenses and being able to explain the reasoning behind
- Implementing the strategies set by the compliance department
- Implementing internal control procedures
- Translating documents if needed
- Excellent written and verbal German and English communication skills
- Experience in the forex industry – PLUS
- Degree in Business Studies or any other relevant field – PLUS
- Passionate and self – motivated to achieve personal, team and corporate objectives
To apply for this position, please send your CV to careers.CY@europefx.com, quoting the job title into the subject line.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.