CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Develop and maintain applications used by large organizations worldwide
- Help define and build new features using clear, modular and well documented code, based on object-oriented concepts and multi-tier architecture
- Work to resolve application issues reported by users
- Document or assist in documentation of your work at technical and business level.
- Be willing to learn and work outside of your comfort zone, with platforms you are not currently familiar with
- Work as a team player, following guidelines on coding practices, while at the same time be willing to propose your ideas
- Be an effective collaborator with both technical and non-technical team members
- Be ready to receive and give implementation feedback in the form of code reviews
- Be motivated, hard-working, with attention to detail and passion for quality.
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Solid understanding of basic software patterns and data structures
- Development experience with Mobile Application Development using Java based Android or Kotlin (Native)
- Development experience utilizing Android Studio
- Experience with UI development, Android Components: Database, Service, Content Providers, Consuming REST Web Services, JSON/XML parsing, OOAD, Design patterns, n-tier Architecture, Multi-Threading