CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, one of the island’s largest corporate service providers are currently in the process of recruiting a Bookkeeper to join their well-established and reputable Finance team in their Nicosia offices.
- Bookkeeping and general ledger postings
- Bank, debtor, creditor reconciliations and preparation of interest calculations
- Preparation of payment instructions
- Preparation of Financial Statements (based on UK law)
- Preparation of weekly cash flow and profit & loss projections
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Communication with external UK Tax consultants for preparation of tax returns
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Studying towards ACCA/ACA (or equivalent) qualification
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- 2 years of experience in an accounting role, previous experience in a Finance Department will be considered an advantage
- Up-to-date IFRS knowledge
- Must be a team player, able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Good analytical skills and ability to reconcile discrepancies
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of Navision will be considered as advantage
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 13th salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund Scheme
- Friday afternoon’s are off!
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: email@example.com
Please mark the subject field: “Bookkeeper”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client.
T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335