CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are now looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join us in our Limassol offices.
Why to Apply? This is a fantastic opportunity, boasting a very nice work environment.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- General office administrative tasks
- Providing any ad hoc office duty that might be required by the Managers
- Excellent English and Greek speaker – writing, speaking, reading
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Pleasant personality
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Discretion with confidential information
- Computer literate – very good knowledge of Microsoft office Excel and Word
Additional Benefits & Perks
- Excellent remuneration package
- Working within a multicultural, friendly and highly motivating environment
- Free Medical Insurance
09:00am – 18:00pm
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to careers.CY@europefx.com quoting JB-14 in the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.