CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a CySec Licensed and Regulated FX Company based in Limassol. On their behalf we are seeking a Call monitoring Officer (German Speaker) to join their team. The successful candidate will be a Native/Fluent in German, will have an excellent command of English language and previous experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Monitoring recorded calls on a daily basis.
- Identify breaches of the company’s internal procedures and of the relevant regulations.
- Ensuring that the company is compliance with the regulatory framework on all levels.
- Reporting and escalate issues as necessary to the compliance department and to the management.
- Native/Fluent in German.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Previous experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Good understanding and knowledge of local regulations.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Position type: Permanent
- Full Time-Workings Hours: 09:00- 18:00 (Monday-Friday)
- Full training will be provided.
- The conditions and remuneration details will be discussed during the interview