CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
GRS is seeking to recruit a motivated CRM Administrator for a globally recognised FCA and CySEC regulated broker based in their Limassol Office. The successful candidate will be fluent in English and have a minimum of 1-3 years’ previous experience in a similar role. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company with an opportunity for self-development. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configure, develop and support a complex and large CRM system
- Provide high lever of customer support to application users
- Suggest improvements to the configuration of the system, or new tools or ways of working
- Continued enhancement of the current configuration and architectural design of the system
- Work closely with the stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written is essential
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Professionalism and work ethic
- Self-motivation and a Desire to succeed
- Ability to work within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.