CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyse requirements for new features and implement them in CRM system, responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to CRM system
- Maintain and enhance existing Client Area system and write high quality, testable and performance code
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Good understanding of relational databases (i.e. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Previous experience using CRM and/or PHP frameworks and Agile / Scrum Methodology
- Previous experience within the Forex Industry
- Professionalism and work ethic, self-motivation and a desire to succeed
- An ability to work with short deadlines and under pressure
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.