CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
GRS is currently recruiting a Restaurant (Line) Manager on behalf of a globally recognised chain of restaurants based in Limassol. The successful candidate must have minimum 2-3 years’ previous experience in a similar role and to be fluent in both Greek and English. If you are looking to develop your career and join a healthy and fast-growing company, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be part of the restaurant’s management team
- Responsible for the smooth operation of their department on the restaurant
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Train their team with consistent mission regarding restaurant’s goals to achieve desired results
- Ensuring high level of clients’ service at all levels
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written.
- Degree in Hospitality will be considered an advantage
- Computer Literate - Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Passion for continuous learning and professional development
- 13th salary
- Yearly bonus upon performance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.