CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Carruca Consultants Ltd is seeking to recruit a Students and Office Administrator on a full-time basis in Nicosia. The Administrator will provide support to all the company operations and will work closely with the company's Managing Director. The main responsibilities of the Administrator will be:
· Responsible for all students applications e.g. UCAS applications, postgraduate, student loans, student halls, and scholarships applications.
· Communication and collaboration with the customers regarding their applications
· Reception Tasks
· Issuing of Invoices
· Debt Collection
· Booking appointments
· Other office administrative tasks
• Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
• Relevant working experience will be considered as an advantage
• Pleasant personality with very good communication skills
• Excellent command of both Greek and English language
• Good managerial and organizational skills
• Computer Literacy (Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
A remuneration package will be offered in accordance with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should send their CV, along with a cover letter to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday 6th of January 2020.