CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
GRS is working closely with a very well-established Retail chain and is currently looking for a Food Technologist – Quality Control Executive based in Limassol. The successful candidate must have minimum 3 years’ previous working experience in a similar role, excellent knowledge and use of current food production legislation and certification to international quality standards (ISO 22000, IFS, BRC) and be fluent in both Greek and English. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop procedures and check compliance with active quality, hygiene and safety standards
- Monitor and control of the production process of bakeries and caterers
- Weekly visits to company’s branches
- Conduct reports with regards to quality control results
- Verification of hygiene and good warehousing rules in retail outlets
- Documentation and maintenance of control files
- Sample and test of raw materials and auxiliaries
- Verification of compliance with product specifications, indications on their labels and markings on production and sales premises
- Perform inspections of suppliers
- Manage quality store reports and customer complaints
- Training of health and safety workers
- Perform internal inspections
- Work with other departments of the company to manage quality issues
- Degree in Food Technology or related field
- Excellent knowledge and use of current food production legislation and certification to international quality standards (ISO 22000, IFS, BRC)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Computer Literate
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
- Organizational and communication skills
- Team Spirit
- Fast assimilation, adaptability and methodically
- 13th salary
- Medical Scheme
- Provident Fund
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Thalia Tagkalaki, Thalia@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.