CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
On behalf of our Client a technology company based in Nicosia, GRS are seeking to recruit a PHP Developer to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be able to fulfil tasks independently and collaborate with other team members, whilst getting involved in the analysis of several projects. If you have a background within a similar role and you are seeking an opportunity to deal with international customers, then please apply today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, implement and maintain object-oriented backend applications with PHP
- Actively involved in the analysis of several projects
- Produce detailed specifications and analyze processes
- Write technical documentation, when required
- Follow industry best practices and keep up with new technological trends
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of PHP
- Professional experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Good knowledge of relational databases and understanding of database/data modelling concept
- Comfortable working with Linux based operating systems
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Team building activities
- Flexible working time
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369