CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
A group of companies who provide investment advice are currently looking for Secretary/Administrator. The company is CySEC regulated, established over thirteen years ago who provide brokerage and portfolio management services to their investors. The role will combine a mix of secretarial and office administration duties with the ideal candidate speaking an high level of both Greek and English.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer phones and reply to correspondence
- Schedule appointments, business travel and meetings for the Director
- General front office desk duties
- General office administration duties
- Any ad hoc duties as required
- Must be fluent in Greek and English
- Russian will be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience as a Secretary or Office Administrator
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
- Motivated, committed and disciplined
- Must have strong attention to detail
- 13 Salaries
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Sofia Thomaidou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.