CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Reference Number: JJD1020
We are looking for high-calibre and career-oriented junior Java developers to join our agile software development team in Cyprus!
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Developing software programs and utilities used at the company
- Recommending software upgrades for existing systems
- Producing detailed specifications and implementing the program code
- Testing the product in controlled situations and rectifying any problems before going live
- Being involved in the full software development life cycle
- Responsible for the maintenance of the systems once they are up and running
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree
- Knowledge of Java version 8 or above will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle & MySQL will be a plus
- Knowledge of REST API is a plus
- Excellent understanding of algorithmic complexity, data structures and multi-threading concepts
- Knowledge of databases and software testing techniques
- Proactive, sharp, efficient and able to work in a team
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Private pension insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and development, including participation at conferences abroad
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!