CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and expanding provider of Professional Services with offices in the heart of Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly knowledgeable Compliance & Data Protection Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally have an academic background in Law or a related field and possess a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in the compliance field.
- Managing, coordinating, and monitoring the day-to-day Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Program of the companies of the group and create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them.
- Providing accurate and pragmatic data protection advise and updating the procedures of the company in relation to data protection.
- Ensuring that the companies of the group are fully compliant with the requirements of the regulatory authority and act as point of contact with the regulatory authority and MOKAS.
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date.
- Periodical assessments on data protection impact.
- Education and training of employees on AML and GDPR.
- Drafting and revision of company policies to reflect changes in the applicable laws and/or regulatory requirements.
- Periodical evaluation of existing clients according to established policies and procedures.
- Making amendments to existing agreements reflecting the GDPR.
- Degree from a reputable University in law or equivalent (minimum 2.2 or equivalent).
- Minimum 2 years of experience dealing with compliance matters.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls in relation to compliance, AML and data protection.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of CySEC, ICPAC, MIFID II.
- Holder of the CySEC Advanced Certification.
- Understanding of fiduciary tasks, confidentiality rules and non-disclosure policies.
- Understanding of funds and fund managers.
- Strong drafting skills with attention to details.
- Developed communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, ambitious and a team player.
- Fluency in both Greek and English.