CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Corner Anexartisias & Kyriakou Matsi,
3302, Limassol, Cyprus
On behalf of our client, a leading distributor of health and beauty products, we are looking to recruit a Medical Representative (dermatological cosmetics) for their offices in Limassol.
- -Manage the full sales-cycle including; prospecting, fact-finding, presenting, negotiating
- -Manage and generate revenue from developmental sales list
- -Interact with various internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising
- -React to inbound customer requests
- -Develop relationships for long-term growth
- Degree in Pharmacy/ medical representative or relative is preferred
- Excellent social and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills to deal effectively with medical/pharmacy staff
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks in a timely manner
- Aptitude to perform ad hoc presentations to doctors/pharmacists
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language
Applicants should submit their CV to email@example.com quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.