Our client an International Office that is part of a large financial investment group is looking to hire a Bookkeeper/Accountant for their office here in Limassol. The role is offered on a temporary basis for 6 months with the potential to renew.
– Assistance on the management of accounting and administrative issues of Cyprus, Luxembourg and Cayman holding entities;
– Prepare financial statements for Luxembourg entities under LuxGAAP;
– Prepare financial statements of Cayman entities under IFRS;
– Assist preparation of consolidated group accounts under IFRS;
– Assist the audit process for assigned entities, to prepare the audit file and answer auditor’s queries;
– Provide support to the migration and implementation of a new ERP system (Booking trade entries, catch-up accounting entries.
The ideal candidate should be/have
– At least 3 to 4 years of experience in financial accounting
– Hold a Bachelor in Accounting, Economics, Finance or equivalent
– Have experience of the financial services industry and ideally have basic knowledge of financial instruments (Swaps, TRS, options, Bonds, Equities)
– Team player, and passionate by financial markets, you pay attention to details,
– Fluent in English. Any other language will be considered an asset.
– Willing to get exposed and get experience in one of the top leading European Family Office and work within a dynamic and fast-growing environment;
– A fast learner, flexible and eager to learn new things
The working hours will be standard office hours Monday – Friday.
The client offers an excellent salary over the market competitors- based on skills and experience.