CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A market leader in the world of distribution, contracting, installation and service of professional audio, light, vision and automation technology solutions, are working with GRS to recruit a dedicated Sales Administrator to join their growing Limassol team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ administration experience with strong Excel skills and a high fluency in English. If you have a committed career record and are looking for your next challenge then this Limassol based Sales Administrator role could be for you.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing large value quotations of products in a timely manner matched against the customer requirements.
- Calculate profit margin on a sliding scale, to be able to quickly establish profitability on each customer order.
- Provide general administrative support to the team.
- First point of contact by answering the telephone and dealing with general enquiries, both from customers and suppliers.
- Diary management on behalf of the senior management.
- Deal with both incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Booking travel arrangements on behalf of both senior management and visitors from international offices.
- Office supply requisition.
- A minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in providing sales administrative support.
- A high fluency in English with Greek being favourable.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Confident proficiency in MS Office with strong Excel knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bright personality with willingness to learn and adapt to new tasks.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.