CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
GRS is working closely with a Manufacturing company and currently seeking to recruit a Warehouse Assistant to be based in Limassol. The successful candidate should have high school diploma and to be fluent in Greek. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and forward-thinking company. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adding data and invoices on company’s software with regards to stock and sales
- Communication with clients regarding their orders
- Ensuring warehouse is organised and clean
- Providing high level of customer support at all times
- Additional related tasks
- High School Diploma
- Extensive knowledge and use of Sales Software
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in Greek, both in verbal and written
- Ability to communicate in English
- Pleasant personality
- Ability to work within a team and individual
- 13th salaries
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.