CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
On behalf our client an international service provider, GRS are recruiting for a qualified Senior Accountant to join their team in Limassol. The company deal with a diverse portfolio of clients that include HR, Accounting, Tax, Property Management & IT, amongst others. If you are a Senior Accountant with at least 5 years’ post qualified experience, seeking variety in your role then this Limassol based opportunity is worth applying for.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working closely with the clients’ senior management, finance executives and management in delivering the objectives and timetable for all group corporate accounting, fund accounting, financial reporting, tax and regulatory/compliance functions.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts and annual financial statements.
- Financial planning and control, including preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows.
- Liaising and coordinating with the clients’ external auditors, as well as the internal audit and risk management functions to conduct reviews and prepare reports.
- Cost control and development of new relationships.
- Involvement in the development of corporate financial management policies and procedures.
- Active involvement in aspects of operational risk management, as well as the planning, development and implementation of finance, tax, operational, due diligence and other business projects.
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness or timeliness through automation, simplification, or elimination.
- Due Diligence on service providers.
- Liaising and negotiating with main external service providers, advisors and counterparties.
- Active involvement in ad-hoc projects.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant, with at least 5 years post qualification experience in a similarly demanding role.
- MBA from a top university will be considered an advantage.
- International experience within the asset/fund management industry would be an advantage.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages) with experience in using accounting software and databases.
- Fluent in English, with French being favourable.
- Good focus on cost control, negotiation experience and strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent planning, prioritisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.