CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
· Responsible for a variety of payment solutions.
· Submitting and handling bank applications.
· Maintaining banking and agents’ relationships worldwide.
· Interactions with PSP’s and ability to develop relationships.
· Handling KYC procedures.
· Maintaining corporate documentation.
· University Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or any other related field.
· Working experience within the banking sector (preferably within an IBU) or in the corporate services
· Familiarity with complex corporate structures.
· Fluency in English both verbal and written. Additional languages will be considered an advantage.
· Strong communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- A contemporary work environment
- Private medical insurance