CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Are you looking to join the most advanced Cisco infrastructure in Cyprus? If you are a CCNA Certified Network Engineer with presence, common sense, coupled with an excellent service ethic and customer focus, this client will be ready and willing to offer you a platform for success should you have the personality, attitude, focus and drive to push your career forward.
On behalf of our client, an IT Total Solutions provider with huge projects on the go, we are looking for an experienced IT Network Engineer, certified with CCNA/CCNP or MTCNA.
This role will be working alongside IT and Network Solutions Implementation Teams and the client's IT Infrastructure Team /to provide either Client Sites or Remote Support as part of IT solutions offered to their client. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to take their career to the next level by having more project responsibility in a business that can progress you into a lead role.
- Provide daily monitoring, analysis and administration of network operations
- Provides guidance and advisory to technical support in the installation and maintenance of networks
- Install and build a network infrastructure for multiple properties
- Evaluate hardware and software solutions for suitable network implementation
- Plans and configures monitoring tools to ensure service level is met
- Troubleshoot and resolve networking problems
- Provides technical and operational support as well as conduct training to end-users
- Maintains inventory listing of LAN/WAN deployment
- Degree in Computer Science or any related field
- 5+ years of relevant IT network experience
- Preferred CCNA/CCNP or MTCNA certificates
- Excellent knowledge and experience in computer/network security, network security software, IP addressing schemes, penetration testing
- Experience with routing and switching technologies
- Experience on VLAN, Firewall, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, VPN, port security, IPS and High availability setup
- Experience in structured cabling system with CAT and fiber cables
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and fast technology learner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competitive gross annual salary
- Medical Aid for personal cover
- Performance Bonus
- Company car for client site visits