CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
A dynamic company situated in the heart of Nicosia, providing a comprehensive range of quality professional services including Compliance, Audit, Tax and Advisory, is seeking to urgently recruit a Bookkeeper who will be responsible for the bookkeeping of an assigned portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate will have previous working experience in similar roles, hold an accounting qualification, and be willing to learn and claim ownership of the role. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly collaborative and vibrant environment, headed by highly competent and ambitious professionals who seek to invest in your talent, potential and career development in the company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Service a portfolio of assigned clients
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Handle clients’ bookkeeping and reconciliations
- Handle financial reporting and statements
- A higher qualification/certification in accounting is required
- A University degree in Accounting/Finance (or relevant subject) would be an advantage
- At least 2-3 years’ working experience in an Accounting/Audit firm dealing with bookkeeping and VAT (through servicing a portfolio of clients)
- Knowledge on how to prepare and submit VAT returns, dealing with refunds etc.
- Knowledge of VIES and reverse charge mechanism is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Greek and English is a must (written and verbal)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nasreen Kawash, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.