CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A leading International Provider of Software, and integrated hardware/software platforms for the worldwide mobile wireless, are working with GRS to recruit a Presales and Customer Support Specialist to join their Limassol team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year’s support experience with multi-disciplinary cellular telecommunication products or similar. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then this is a great opportunity to work as a Presales & Customer Support Specialist in their Limassol offices.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical support to the companies’ clients in the following expertise; the hardware and electronic components of our boards and systems. Embedded software L1 PHY, stack (L2 / L3) and wireless core and embedded development environment for their DSP.
- Train customers to integrate and use company products.
- Assist the sales team in customer meetings with technical demonstrations and presentations.
- Assist with coordination between sales, engineering and product management teams to deliver products that meet customer requirements and deadlines.
- Participate in writing and reviewing technical documentation used by clients.
- Attend trade shows and conferences with the sales team.
- Work together with different design teams including SW, HW, FW, RF and other stakeholders to ensure the overall system architecture is aligned with product requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering, Computer engineering or Computer Science.
- Good communication skills. Excellent knowledge of English, verbal and written.
- Organized and able to work independently.
- At least 1 or 2 years of support experience with multi-disciplinary cellular telecommunication products or similar.
- Strong knowledge of wireless base stations, including system architecture, hardware and software development, testing phases and field deployment.
- Experience with networking and WiFi protocols.
- Strong knowledge of wireless protocols and standards.
- Solid experience with at least one of the following technologies: LTE, UMTS and GSM.
- Experience with C/C ++ and/or embedded programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of Linux.
- Familiar with electronic equipment, radio frequency transmitters and power amplifiers.
- Available for international travel about 25% of the time, sometimes with short notice.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.