CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
A reputable firm of Chartered Accountants in Cyprus, offering accountancy, taxation and financial consultancy services to mainly local clients, is working with GRS to recruit a Client Accountant. The successful candidate must hold a minimum of 3 years of experience within a similar role. If you are ready for the next step in your career and interested in working within a professional environment, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle accounting requirements on behalf of clients
- Provide VAT services and advise to client when required
- Liaise with the clients and meet their needs and requirements on a continuous basis
- Process banking and accounting reconciliations
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Qualified or Part Qualified ACCA/ACA Accountant
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience is required
- Fluency in both Greek and English at a professional level
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Proficient in the use of accounting software
- Our client offers an attractive remuneration package including a discretionary bonus.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.