CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
GRS is working closely with a very well-established Food and Beverage chain and are currently recruiting a Restaurant Manager based in Nicosia. The successful candidate must have minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role and speak fluent Greek. If you are looking to further develop your career, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organise and supervise the daily operations of the cafe/restaurant
- Supervise, train and assist existing and new staff
- Manage restaurant HR issues such as recruitment, permits, performance appraisals, training, etc.
- Achieve monthly store budget goals
- Resolve staff / client complaints / problems
- Inventory registration, order preparation and checking of receipts and losses
- Conduct audits and ensure safety, health and product quality issues
- Degree in Business Administration or in a related field
- Minimum 3 years' previous experience in a similar position
- Fluent in Greek, both verbal and written
- Can communicate in English
- Computer Literate
- Familiarity with Performance Measurement Indicators (KPIs)
- Anthropocentric approach
- Ability to solve problems immediately
- 13th Salary
- Medical Scheme
- Provident Fund
- Additional Benefits
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nasreen Kawash, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.