CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
A successful, and highly reputable law firm in Cyprus offering the full range of corporate services and legal advisement, are working with GRS to recruit an experienced Corporate Lawyer to join their Nicosia based team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ corporate law experience with fluency in both Greek and English. If you are looking to work with professionals consisting of high tier legal professionals, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Corporate Lawyer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide guidance to help develop junior lawyers
- Provide Legal expertise to clients both through conference calls and personal meetings
- Compile legal opinions and legal memos on corporate law issues
- Formulate legal documentation such as corporate approvals, memorandums, corporate agreements, resolutions and other legal documents
- Provide business advice to clients
- A minimum of 4 years as a Corporate Lawyer
- Member of the Cyprus Bar
- Native Greek & Excellent English
- Russian is an advantage but not an essential
- Confident and professional
- A very strong communicator
- A good team player and can take initiative to work independently
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos,email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.