CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
An innovative Fintech company specializing in the credit lending sector, are working with GRS to recruit a Full Stack Developer for their Limassol offices. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience working with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. If you are looking to be part of an exciting enterprise, working with experts in Banking, Finance, IT and Social Media Marketing then this opportunity as a Full Stack Developer is an appealing Limassol opportunity.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning cloud applications and databases
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- BSc or MSc in computer science, engineering, or in a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a full stack developer or similar role.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. GoLang, C#, Java, Python)
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Aurora)
- Knowledge of messaging software (e.g. Amazon SQS/SNS, RabbitMQ)
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures, SOA, microservices and event-driven architectures.
- Comfortable developing for AWS or other cloud services.
- Familiarity with Git source control and CI/CD software (e.g. BitBucket)
- Good to have experience in Docker, Jira, Confluence.
- Previous experience in GoLang, React and the Amazon stack will be considered a big advantage
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you have the drive to quickly learn those given the guidance and resources.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman,firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.