CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
GRS are seeking for a logical and technology focused individual to join an international marketing company based in Limassol as a System Administrator. Our client offers a fantastic working environment with a strong presence in Cyprus and overseas. The successful candidate will be responsible handling hardware and software issues plus proving support to colleagues internally.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Resolve hardware and software issues
- Installation of approved software on users' PCs
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Maintain the hardware storage of the company
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek languages.
- Experienced with Microsoft Windows & Office.
- Previous Experience with the following would be an advantage
- Active Directory
- Administration of Windows and Linux systems
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Smart Casual dress code
- Company in house incentives
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, Hayley@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.