CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is one of the leading and very well established Forex brokers based in the centre of Limassol.
We are seeking to recruit graduates to join their team and develop their career within the industry. Full training and support will be on going.
The successful candidate must hold a BSc/MSc in either Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Engineering or any other relevant field (first or upper second-class honours)
The position requires the successful candidate to work a rotational shift basis 5 days a week as follows
- 8.00am – 4.00pm (2 weeks)
- 4.00pm – Midnight ( 1 week)
- Midnight – 8.00am (1 week)
- Forex trading on a day-to-day basis in accordance with established rules and regulations
- Handling client requests promptly
- Carrying out forex rate surveys
- Updating forex trading systems and records
- Keeping abreast of market and economic developments
- Working on shift schedule
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Engineering or any other relevant field (first or upper second-class honours)
- CySEC certification or CFA qualification will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Organised, methodological with a high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary €1,700 Gross per month x 12 plus performance related bonus
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Please sunmit your CV to
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.