CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an international Financial Services provider. We are seeking to recruit an experienced PHP Developer to join their team in Limassol.
The deal candidate should have strong Object Oriented Programming experience.
Plus have working experience with PHP frameworks such as Symfony, CodeIgniter, Yii, Zend
- Designing and implementing new features/projects
- Maintaining and refactoring existing web applications such as the company’s website, registration forms, Members Area and internal web services
- Researching and integrating new web technologies
- Writing tests that will run on a continuous integration server 24/7 that will ensure code testability, code coverage and quality comforts to the company’s highest standards
- Resolving support tickets for IT related issues
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in information technology or any other relevant degree
- Very good knowledge of PHP5+, MySQL, Redis, GIT
- Very good understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Experience in creating and consuming web services
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks
- Experience in writing tests with PHPUnit
- Ability to research and adapt new web technologies that add value to the team
- Strong organisational skills with high ability to multitask and prioritise
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and integrate well within a team
Any of the following skills will be considered an advantage:
- Experience in Symfony framework
- Experience in the development of REST APIs
- Experience in best software development practices like design patterns, SOLID principles, DRY
- Very good understanding of best security practices (OWASP)
- Experience in Cloud computing
- Experience in database query optimization
- Experience in creating composer packages
- Experience in front-end frameworks like ReactJs
- Ability to refactor non testable code
Remuneration and Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related bonus
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please submit your CV i to email@example.com.
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.