CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and expanding company operating in the Online Gaming Sector, we are seeking to recruit a technically strong and capable IT Systems & Network Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals in Limassol. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background as well as 3+ years of professional working experience in a similar position.
- Resolve hardware and software issues.
- Installation of approved software on users' PCs.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Maintain the hardware storage of the company.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role required.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek languages.
- Experienced with Microsoft Windows & Office.
- Experience with Active Directory and Linux will be considered as an advantage.
- Working knowledge with Switches, Firewalls, VPN, Networking, Administration of Windows and Linux Systems, VMWare, Veeam are highly desirable.