CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Fairfax Yeaman was established in 2014 and is a GRS Group Company. With head offices in Limassol and servicing both international and local clients island wide Fairfax Yeaman are specialists in their area focusing on four key services including Payroll and Provident Fund Outsourcing, Accounting Services, HR Services and International Contractor Payroll. Due to their continued growth and expanding client portfolio the team are recruiting a Recent Graduate to assist in their exceptional delivery to their client base. The successful candidate will be joining a close and trusted team who are and will offer continuous training, they will also be joining the wider GRS Group and have the opportunity to participate in all of their Group company incentives.
Purpose of the Role
Supporting the Fairfax Team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks, including completing basic bookkeeping, payroll calculations and accounting duties for the company’s portfolio of clients.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accounts preparation for manager review
- Various bookkeeping duties
- Adding client records onto software
- Preparing VAT/Tax Returns
- Calculating and preparation of client payrolls
- Clerical/Administrative Tasks
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising with relevant authorities to resolve any issues that may occur
- Recent Graduate with 1 years experience
- Understanding and experience with Payroll will be a distinct advantage
- Great attention to detail
- Team Player
- Fluency in Greek and English – Spoken and Written
- Trustworthy and loyal character
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Lorraine Piggott-Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.