CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A small shipping company is looking for an accountant.
- Bank reconciliation, payments
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual management accounts and reports
- Recording of book-keeping transactions and preparation of financial statements
- Maintenance of the general ledger
- Handling of correspondence with third parties and liaison with the local authorities on accounting and administrative issues
- Communication with external auditors on the issues related to the audit
- Payroll, social contribution, taxes, mail
- Performing such duties and exercise in relation to Company’s business as the Company will from time to time assign to the Employee
- Cyprus work permit
- Higher Diploma in Accounting, Finance Management, Business Administration, Logistics, Shipping or similar(ACCA, LCCI as an advantage)
- 1,5 years of experience in a similar position in Cyprus company (previous experience within shipping/logistics company will be considered a big advantage)
- Native Russian, excellent knowledge of English. Greek will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of office equipment, computer, MS Office, Word, Excel, book-keeping software (1C bookkeeping software will be considered a big advantage)
- responsibility, accuracy, attention to details
- a high level of self-motivation and self-organization, the ability to work autonomously
- wish for learn and develop.