CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our client, a group of companies in Paphos, we are currently looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Assistant, to help support its quickly growing online marketing activities.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will be assisting with the development and implementation of effective online marketing strategies.
- Work closely with senior management to devise, develop and implement effective online marketing strategies that support the core goals of the company
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software
- Assessing the results of a marketing campaign & optimizing for better performance
- Assisting the manager in writing reports and analysing data
- Budget management, including preparing costings and producing spending updates throughout a campaign
- Define KPIs, measurement, analytics and reporting methods to measure success
- Conduct research, understand and respond to the online industry’s ever changing particularities such as pricing, marketing and technology
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, PR or any other relevant field
- Online Marketing experience will be considered as an advantage
- Problem-solving and ability to think strategically and creatively
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Skilled in time management and ability to focus and meet goals, deadlines and manage a demanding workload
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with passion for excellence
- Great team player, with strong self-driven skill
- Strong Computer skills (Word/Excel)
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral