CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
A European listed chemical and manufacturing company which specialise in processing plastics are working with GRS to recruit a Financial Controller based in Nicosia. The successful candidate will ideally have a financial analyst or audit background and be looking for the next step in their career. In this role you will be conducting financial analysis of the Group’s business units and consolidation of statements. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Financial Controller role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct financial analysis of the groups business units
- Consolidate financial statements
- Cooperate externally with financial institutions
- Cooperate internally with all subsidiaries of the group
- Report to the board of management
- Be the financial expert for the Cyprus office
- Manage the companies balance sheets
- Manage the budgeting of production
- Preparation of investment basis points
- Experience in accounting in a production company
- Degree in Economics with accounting or finance
- Desirable ACCA part qualified, QBE or Qualified
- Management experience is desirable
- Knowledge of processes in a production company
- Analytical finance experience
- Native in English required, and German fluency is desirable
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards
- Ambitious, confident and entrepreneurial traits
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.