CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
A CySEC licensed fintech company with headquarters in Nicosia is currently looking for a Dealer. This is a great opportunity to join a company that believes in customer service and has incorporated this value into the core of the business. Previous experience as a dealer is required as well as the ability to work shifts. The role will report to the director of trading.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond, investigate and resolve various incidents related to trading across many systems
- Manage trades from inception to post-trade analysis, including building trades, pre-trade analysis, execution
- Oversee several systems simultaneously with attentiveness to details
- Generate reporting
- Provide support to other departments within the company
- Handle inquiries and provide prompt, accurate and professional responses
- Responsible to interact with admins and troubleshoot any issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of the client and broker business
- Ensure compliance with regulations and that best execution policy are adhered to, including internal compliance during the performance of your role
- Follow the procedures and documentation for trading/operations best practices; leverage the use of technology to provide efficiencies in all areas of the trade/reconciliation process
- University degree in Finance, Maths or any other related field
- 1 + years of relevant working experience
- CYSEC certificate
- Experience with MT4
- Excellent command of the English language
- Very good numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work on a shift basis, including night shifts
- Medical Insurance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos, George@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.